Classes and Combat
- Corrected an issue that prevented healing ability tooltips from taking skill tree investments into account.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Loot drops in Lost Island have been improved are now more appropriate for this Flashpoint's difficulty.
- The Putrid Shaclaw's "Rot Gas" attack effect now indicates the attack's radius correctly.
- The Putrid Shaclaw's Vile Shaclaw minions no longer respawn mid-fight.
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3's "Burning (Physical)" damage over time has been renamed "Burning" to accurately reflect that it cannot be removed.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent Soa from spawning on the last platform after releasing players from Mind Traps.
- Transmission dialogues now play correctly in this Operation.
- Tanks who use Force Leap or similar abilities no longer have the "standing on a hovertank" buff removed when leaping from the Firebrand to the Stormcaller.
- The Stormcaller Tank's damage output has been reduced, making healing slightly easier during this encounter.
- Imperial Demolitions Droids no longer target players using the probe scanner.
- Several tooltips related to NPC and boss abilities in this Operation have been updated to provide more information.
- Most War Hero gear now requires a piece of Battlemaster gear for purchase.
- The War Hero (Rated) chest, head, legs, hands, and feet items now come with empty modification slots. They can be purchased for Ranked Warzone Commendations. The wrist and belt items are still purchased by trading in the equivalent non-ranked item and spending Ranked Warzone Commendations, and cases of non-equivalent stats have been corrected.
- Champion PvP vendors are now labeled as "Recruit" PvP vendors.
- The character model in the Legacy tree now continues to animate if the player closes and re-opens the window.
- The "Companion Dance" Legacy emote now causes the companion to dance upon first use after summoning that companion.
- Corrected an issue that could cause hair or facial features of Species unlocked via Legacy to clip through headgear.
Missions and NPCs
- Adjustments have been made to some cinematics that had minor issues.
- Some missions that had improper or missing map notes have been updated.
- Chasing the Shadow: The boss in this mission no longer becomes stuck in a looping animation if players stand in a particular location during this encounter.
- The End of Torvix: Corrected an issue that prevented all players in a group from completing this mission.
- Nightmare Pilgrim (World Boss) now drops loot quantities appropriate for 16-player groups.
- Corrected an issue that prevented kill credit (for the kill count statistic) from being granted to all players participating in a PvP encounter.
- Level 50 players are no longer eligible for leveling PvP missions.
- The amount of medals needed to perform a medal streak has been increased to 8, 14, and 18.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent some Huttball and Voidstar matches from ending on the Public Test Server.
- The number of Attacker Objective Points gained for capturing turrets in Alderaan Civil War and the emplacements in Novare Coast have been reduced, but the number of points granted for defeating players who are defending an objective have been increased.
- Players now receive Defender Objective Points more frequently while defending doors in the Voidstar, but receive a smaller number of points each time they are granted.
- Corrected an error in ratings calculation for players who leave a Warzone early or join one in progress.
- Players now correctly receive Dauntless medals for winning a Warzone within a certain timeframe.
- Experience gained from Warzones has been decreased to bring it in-line with other activities.
- Players who leave a Ranked Warzone before the end of the match are no longer able to queue for another Warzone for 5 minutes.
Alderaan Civil War
- Turret audio no longer "stacks" on itself during this Warzone.
- Control region names now correctly match objectives.
- Voidstar matches now wait until the pre-match is over before starting the countdown to close if there are too few players.
- Items with Mercenary Commendation purchase costs have been removed or converted to have Warzone Commendation costs.
- Players can still trade Mercenary Commendations for Warzone Commendations. 10 Mercenary Commendations can be traded for 10 Warzone Commendations.
- The Battle for Ilum Daily and Weekly missions can no longer be shared.
The Outlaws' Den (Tatooine)
- PvP treasure chests on Tatooine now drop Warzone Commendations, with a chance to drop Recruit PvP gear.
- The Ilum PvP Territory Control Tutorial no longer displays.
- Character portraits no longer appear completely black in some instances while using the Very Low shader complexity option.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some chat errors from displaying properly.
Galactic Trade Network
- Players can now compare items on the GTN or in mail to items equipped by their companion.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Several text errors (missing or incorrect text) have been fixed.
- Some minor art issues have been addressed.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the camera to become jittery when colliding with objects in the world.
- An issue that could cause character models to appear invisible while wearing some armor models with the Very Low Shader setting enabled has been addressed.
- Corrected an issue that could cause weapons to shift incorrectly in character hands while moving.
- An issue that could cause cloth to stretch incorrectly while riding speeder bikes has been fixed.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent conversation audio from playing.