Zumindest hoffe ich das es einer ist. Auch wenn ich lachen musste =)
Seht selbst *hier*
Zudem wurden wieder mal Mini-Patches aufgespielt auf unseren Testserver, die dafür sorgten, das in Alderan Kriegsgebiet die äußeren beiden "Flieger" entfernt wurden.
Dies ändert in Zukunft viel für die PvPler, denn dadurch wird der mittlere Punkt der wichtigste um flexibel zu bleiben.
Patch vom 31.3.2012
We appreciate your participation and are looking forward to seeing your bug reports and feedback in this thread (we will open it when the event begins)!
When providing your feedback, respond to the following if you can:
*Note: To ensure that you are able to answer these questions, you may need to play several matches in a row to ensure Ratings shifts.
- Did you consistently get placed into Ranked Warzone matches?
- Did you try to queue as an Operations Group of 5 – 8 players? If so, how long, on average, did it take to find a match?
- Once you started getting Rating shifts, how much did your rating shift when you won and lost?
- Is there anything about the Ranked system that you feel is unclear and needs to be better explained to the player?
- Did you feel that the competition inside Ranked Warzones had better team balance than normal queues? Did your opinion on the balance between teams change as the test continued and players ratings were adjusted?
In Novare Coast:
- Was your team ever able to "spawn camp" the opposition?
- Did you find the objectives easy or difficult to capture overall?
- What did you like and dislike about this Warzone?
- Are there any actions in Warzones you feel should be rewarded that aren't?
- Do you think objective medals should be easier to obtain in any of the Warzones?
- Do you feel like you're receiving Warzone rewards (xp, credits, commendations, and Valor) on PTS that are comparable to rewards on live servers?
Patch vom 30.3.2012
Classes and Combat
- Corrected an issue that could cause some ability animations to loop continuously.
- The Combat Log's timestamps now include milliseconds.
- Corrected an issue that could cause class trainers to appear to have new training available when they do not.
- The healing bonus granted per point of Expertise has been reduced due to the amount of Expertise available on PvP items.
- Corrected an issue introduced on PTS that allowed Scoundrels to attack more rapidly than intended after using specific abilities.
- Corrected an issue introduced on PTS that allowed Operatives to attack more rapidly than intended after using specific abilities.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Craftable Custom (orange) Battlemaster and War Hero PvP armor has been added to Synthweaving and Armormech. The schematics for these items can be purchased from Battlemaster and War Hero vendors.
- Item tooltips now indicate when no research can be obtained to prevent players from reverse engineering items when there is no chance for a new schematic.
- PvP items purchased with credits (Recruit and Champion gear) can no longer be reverse engineered.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Interrogator to spawn more Cyborgs than intended.
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused a black screen to appear if a player logged out and back in while in the Lost Island Flashpoint.
- The Flutterplume Plaguebearer is now immune to stun effects.
The False Emperor
- Removed an invisible barrier that could prevent completion of this Flashpoint.
- An issue that prevented the core cylinder to appear when the locks were activated too quickly during the HK-47 encounter has been corrected.
- Soa's Mind Traps now kill players who are stuck inside the trap for the full 2-minute duration.
- Corrected an issue that caused multiple Trandoshan Shooters to appear in the same location.
- Players can no longer circumvent the minefield puzzle after being defeated by Vorgath.
- Changes have been made to the Hover Tank encounter to improve visual effects and the visibility of the players in the tanks. This makes the encounter easier to understand for players.
- The Warstrider Battlewalker no longer becomes stuck in a crouching animation.
- The Pulsar Droids in the Kephess encounter have been rebalanced and are more melee-friendly.
Toth and Zorn
- Corrected an issue that could prevent Toth and Zorn from using ground-targeted abilities in some circumstances.
- Toth is no longer invulnerable during his berserk phase, and now uses his cleave ability as intended.
- Zorn's "Fearful" debuff now deals less damage.
- Threat is no longer reset when Toth leaps to Zorn.
- Area of Effect damage is now appropriate for 16-player groups.
- The Korrealis vehicles are no longer invisible.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent stats and set bonuses from appearing on items purchased from Campaign and Black Hole vendors.
- Level 50 Artifact quality PvP items can no longer be purchased by characters under level 50.
- New endgame tanking Relics now feature stats appropriate for all tanking classes.
- The Crisis Point vendors are now labeled as "Campaign and Black Hole" vendors.
- The cooldowns for the Legacy Heroic Moment abilities Sticky Grenade and Orbital Strike now match cooldowns for other Heroic Moment abilities.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from assigning certain relations in the Family Tree after choosing a relation with another character.
- All cybernetic options are now present on each head when creating a Legacy character of the Cyborg species.
- The Legacy Family Tree now correctly updates when the character gains a level.
Missions and NPCs
- Egg Smashing: An animation issue that could make egg-breaking difficult has been addressed.
- Fearless: Corrected an issue that could prevent an NPC needed to progress this mission from appearing.
- Catching Up: Seargeant Jaxo's conversation is now enabled for characters that could not complete it.
- The Nightmare Pilgrim no longer uses Bloodmark more frequently than intended.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the Nightmare Pilgrim to become invulnerable if the Thing from the Stars was defeated before it activated Energy Screen.
- Corrected an issue that could cause friendly NPCs to attack players of the incorrect faction.
- Corrected an issue that could allow players defending Warzone objectives to be vote kicked for being AFK.
- Implemented performance optimizations related to gaining medals in Warzones.
- Players receive fewer on-screen notifications for gaining objective points in some areas.
- Players who leave a Ranked Warzone early are now prohibited from entering another Warzone for 15 minutes (up from 5).
- When a player leaves a Warzone, that player's votes to kick teammates are now removed correctly.
Alderaan Civil War
- The speeder bikes that transported players to the East and West turrets have been removed.
- Players can no longer activate emplacement controls after being defeated.
- Players can no longer capture emplacements if another player uses an ability that places the entire group in stealth.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent this Warzone from ending correctly when the second attacking team’s progress exceeded the first team’s.
- Players no longer receive defender credit for "defending" doors that have already been destroyed.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players can now add other players to their friends list even if they are offline.
- Corrected an issue that prevented stats in the character window from taking gear into account after leveling up.
- Converting a group into an Operation group now changes the active chat channel to the Operation group channel.
- Typing /general now correctly changes the chat channel.
Galactic Trade Network
- In-game mail messages generated by the Galactic Trade Network now contain more specific information about the item sold.
Groups and Targeting
- The target tooltip now updates appropriately if the player's target changes while the mouse hovers over the target frame.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the "allow withdraw" option to incorrectly appear as Off for ranks that were granted withdraw access.
- Guild Bank deposit errors are now clearer.
- Addressed some performance issues in the Overrun Machine Vault on Belsavis.
- Defensive turrets no longer fire on mission NPCs outside the Imperial daily mission hub on Corellia.
- New characters no longer begin play with dark or light side points.
- Corrected a rare issue that could cause character appearance to change when equipping certain items.
- The "Your Ship" option is now disabled on shuttles located on Origin Worlds if the player has not yet obtained their personal starship.
- Several text errors have been fixed, some minor art adjustments (in the UI and world) have been made, and some cinematics have received minor polish tweaks.
- Corrected an issue that could cause degraded performance during combat.
- An issue that could prevent disconnected players from logging back into the game during Flashpoints and Operations has been corrected.